The World of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing. Here you will find lessons,tips, news and articles on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet Marketing, Advertising and Promotion ,free lessons and tips,useful tools, information and more.Enjoy Yourself!

Friday, March 16, 2007

SEO for Real Estate Company - Sunnyholidaybg.com

Here you can see my SEO -Search Engine Optimization for Real Estate Company - Sunnuholidaybg.com - Real Estate property for sale in Suuny Beach. Bulgaria property. Real estate in Bulgaria.

I do search engine optimization for this website- Meta tags, Search engine submission in more than 521 search engines and directories, Link exchange program, changes in the html code. The results are great. The traffic is increase with more than 100%, which is perfect. And with that results I proof my work and my contract with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home